Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting the hang of it...

I have only been cloth diapering for a little over two months now.  I feel like I am really figuring it out though.  The leaks, stink, and all that stuff.   A couple of days ago I made a red minkey with bamboo as the inner.  I tried it with my new lastin elastic, and I think I didn't do it quite right but it still turned out pretty nice.  It fits like a dream and is so trim. I am afraid that the ruffle does not work so great with the bamboo because the bamboo doesn't wick but I love it anyway.  Here's some pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Utah
So this is a hobby turned into a habit turned into an obsession. I love cloth diapers. I love learning about them, making them, using them! I am addicted. I thought I should start a different blog from the family blog where I can gather all my information and indulge in my current addiction=)